Started Photography.. !

I always wanted to take photos wen i did not have a camera phone. And i would also get perfect locations sans my camera. Thanks to my bro, he gave me a cam phone. But with camera phone in hand i find it difficult to get goot shots.
Still i wanted to take random shots as a beginner. Here are some of these..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7501652@N03/

Sorry.. Cud not include photos here due to some errors.
But still planning to upload some more photos in flickr. Do keep Checking for some exciting pics(.. atleast exciting for me :-P )

Enjoy,
Shyam

2 comments:

  Anonymous

January 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM

nice theme dude!!! the pic of crow(d) is awesome...:P lol!

  Shyam Prasad

January 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Thanks a lot da..
this time im planning to keep it updated. Im keeping my fingers crossed, that it should happen.. :-)