Parting friends...

This is my first personal post on my blog. I planned to write it after feeling very bad about leaving my friends after the 4 year friendship. Technically speaking, evrybody was in touch with each other on orkut or facebook. But Everbody felt as though they are going to miss something. I was really moved by my friends and i wept in my heart, although others showed it out. I could not sleep tight on the day farewell took place. I could see the feelings from their eyes and that is the real sign of frienship we nurtured for the 4 long years. My classmates are one of the kind and i thank god for giving them to me.. I hope this friendship lasts forever.

Sorry for making it tooooo formal. I finally expressed something that was coming out of my heart.. !!


Enjoy,
Shyam

3 comments:

  Vivek

May 1, 2009 at 6:31 AM

since when did u become soooo sentimental?!?!

  Sathish

May 1, 2009 at 8:05 AM

me too had the same feeling thala

  Shyam Prasad

May 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM

@vivek.. after the awesome farewell we had.

@satish.. ya da.. evrybody felt the same