My Favourite AR Rahman Songs

I am an ardent fan of A.R.Rahman.. As everybody knows him as a living LEGEND in the field of music.



I always find his songs to be different and absolutely amazing. The first time u listen to a song composed by him, u might fell uncomfortable.. But dont leave it.. keep hearing a couple of times.. You will get to know the depth of his music.. Here are some My Favorites from his composition. The list keeps on changing.. so keep viewing this blog for great songs.



1. Lagaan- Radha Kaise na jale , Ghanana Ghanana...

2. Pray for me brother

3.Rythm- Katre en perai kettal(Air), Nadhiye Nadhiye(water)

4. Daud- O bhavre, Shabba shabba

5. Rang de basanthi-All songs.

6. Some tamil songs.. also in the list. a way long list... NEVER ENDING ;-)



Enjoy these songs atleast once.. u'll surely appreciate me.One tip: To like ARR songs listen to it for 10 to 15 times in a single day continuously.. You'll then know( Infact "FEEL") how i "feel"..



Enjoy,

Shyam

0 comments: